- My NickNames:You might be wondering [some did ]:
- Places 2 Visit.
- My 1st Web Site created back in August 1996 [ALL web sites hosted on AOL.com were deleted October 31 2008 :-(] =
cached Internet Archive (Wayback Machine) from December 1998.
- E-mail + FeedBack:
You: I am privileged to send here my most sincere thanks to all of you for taking the time to read these pages/files, and to
every one who sent me suggestions, thoughts, tips, comments, ideas. All authors/contributors are acknowledged, and reliable sources given proper credit.
NOTE: Contributed tips (clearly marked) posted
here do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the owner of this web site.English [Engleză]:MY MOST
SPECIAL THANK YOU = IN MEMORIAM:
Româneşte [Romanian]:CELE MAI SPECIALE MULTUMIRI = IN MEMORIAM:My web site is a non-stop work in progress, updated, revised, improved quite often, therefore please
visit frequently for updates.
| These pages are humbly dedicated to the memory of my Father |
Files/web pages names may change to include new/updated info/version numbers.
Any donations/contributions from you, WinDOwS users, who find something
useful here, are greatly appreciated.
- My Interests + Hobbies [not necessarily in this order ]:
- Computing, Computer Technology + building/tweaking PCs.
- Operating Systems Tweaks + Secrets. [obviously ]
- Web Site Authoring.
- Science, Astronomy, Space Exploration + Science Fiction.
- Wikipedia Editing.
- PC Games + Gaming.
- Dolby Digital + Reel-to-reel Hi-Fi Stereo Audio Tape
- Rock, Pop, Jazz + Classical Music, especially the "sounds" of Carlos Santana ["El Maestro"].
- Watching Films + TV Shows and collecting Blu-ray Discs (BDs) + DVDs.
- 3D Video, Apps, Games, Graphics + Rendering.
- Hiking, Camping + Biking.
- Digital Photography + Photos from places I've
- My Computing "qualifications": Just another PC user of most Microsoft Operating Systems + Environments, OS/2, DR-DOS, FreeDOS, Mac OS, BeOS, ReactOS and
few Linux + FreeBSD distros.
- I pursue computing strictly as a hobby!
- My home built Über-clocked PC upgraded hardware