- Lucas Arts... Lucas Arts PC Games Patches + Updates.
- PC Magazine... Star Wars Battlefront II
- Lucas Arts released Fall 2005 Star Wars Battlefront II [SW: BF2] PC Real Time Third Person action Shooter (RTTPS) and strategy game developed
by Savage: space combat, playable Jedi, never before seen environments, single
player story based saga, open ended mission based objectives, 12 new campaign locations, choice of character player including
Jedi, classic Star Wars battles from Episode III + Episode IV.
- Get the Star Republic Commando [SW: RC] Demo [430
- Learn the Star Wars Republic Commando [SW: RC]
- Lucas Arts will release February 2006 Star Wars: Empire At War [SW: EAW] real time strategy (RTS)
PC game: set a few years before Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope, rewrite history, fight land and space battles on memorable
planet sets such as Hoth, Tatooine and Dagobah, join either the Rebel Alliance or the Galactic Empire, previous strategic and
tactical elements persist throughout the galaxy, build, manage and progress space and ground based units, troops and
vehicles, memorable heroes play role in key situations, includes 2 player Empire versus Rebellion mode and up to 8 player
online skirmish modes. Developed by Petroglyph.
- Install Star Wars
Battlefront [SW: BF] Patch v1.3 Beta [8.9 MB]:
fixes CIS Pilot shooting backwards, end of game hang, unlocks frame rate, better spike tolerance, allows more maps + mod maps
- Install Star Wars Battlefront [SW: BF] Patch
v1.2 [169 MB]: fixes client, server, NAT + lag multiplayer gaming issues, adds new Tatooine Jabba's Palace level,
improves AI on Hard setting etc.
- Lucas Arts released September 21 2004 [same day as the Star Wars Original Trilogy DVD Set] Star Wars Battlefront [SW: BF] PC Real Time Third Person
action Shooter (RTTPS) and strategy game developed by Pandemic: open end single
player and multiplayer modes, relive all epic battles from the classic and prequel eras, Historical Campaigns + Galactic
Conquest single player modes, free form multiplayer combat.
- Lucas Arts released May 5 2005 [1 week before Star Wars
Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith movie premiere in the USA] Star Wars Episode III:
Revenge Of The Sith [SW3: ROTS] PC 3rd person action/adventure game featuring complex Jedi light saber combat, Force
powers, Anakin Skywalker (Dark Force) and Obi-Wan Kenobi (Light Force) Jedi Knight characters, using the voices of Star Wars
Episode III cast.
- Lucas Arts released December 2004 Star
Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic II - Sith Lords [SW: KOTOR2-SL] PC RPG game developed by Obsidian.
- Install Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic [SW: KOTOR] Patch v1.03 [24.8 MB]: fixes several graphics, gaming +
- Lucas Arts released September 17 2003 Jedi
Knight: Jedi Academy [JK: JA] Star Wars inspired PC action game developed by Raven.
- Lucas Arts STOPPED PRODUCTION on Full Throttle: Hell On Wheels [FT: HOW] PC action game,
sequel to the classic DOS game Full Throttle [FT]. :-(
- Lucas Arts released Winter 2004 Star Wars: Republic Commando [SW: RC] military style
first person PC shooter, using an enhanced version of Unreal 3D engine.
- Lucas Arts STOPPED PRODUCTION on Sam & Max Freelance Police [SMFP] 3D PC adventure game,
sequel to the classic DOS game Sam & Max Hit The Road [SMHTR]. :-(
- Lucas Arts released Winter 2003 Armed and Dangerous PC action game developed by Planet Moon.
- Lucas Arts released Q4 2003 Secret Weapons Over Normandy [SWON] World War II flight combat
PC game, sequel to the classic DOS game Secret Weapons Of The Luftwaffe.
- Lucas Arts released Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds [SW: BG] single +
multiplayer real time strategy (RTS) PC game: requires Windows 9x/2000/ME/XP, Pentium II/Athlon 233 MHz or faster CPU,
32/64 MB RAM, 2/4 MB PCI/AGP video card, DirectX compatible 16-bit sound card, 4x speed or faster CD-ROM drive, keyboard/mouse +
DirectX 8.0a (included).
- Play SW: BG demo: requires
Windows 9x/2000/ME/XP, Pentium II/Athlon 233 MHz or faster CPU, 32/64 MB RAM, 2/4 MB PCI/AGP video card, 16-bit sound card,
keyboard/mouse + DirectX 8.0a.
- Get Star Wars
Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns [SWBG: CC] expansion pack for SW: BG.
- Install SWBG: Clone Campaigns Patch v1.1 [2.68
- Install SW: BG Patch v1.1 [2.1
- Take the Lucas Arts Trivia: total of 5 Tiers. If you win, you
will be rewarded with this 3D Gallery.
- Lucas Arts is celebrating 20 Years Of Computer Gaming: 1982 - 2002.
- Install EAX ADVANCED HD Audio Enhancement for Star Wars Jedi Knight II:
Jedi Outcast [6.76 MB] for owners of Sound Blaster Audigy + Extigy sound cards.
- Lucas Arts released Q3 2003 Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic [SW: KOTOR] PC
RPG game developed by Bioware.
- Install Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb Patch v1.01 [13 MB]: fixes various crashes, graphical,
gameplay + sound issues etc.
- Lucas Arts released March 2003 Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb [IJET] PC adventure game
developed by The Collective.
- Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb details
@ The Raider.
- See the TechSpot JO: JK2 Review.
- See the TechSpot JO: JK2 Tweak Guide.
- The JK2: Jedi Outcast demo includes a single player
level unavailable in the retail game [66 MB]. And if you already have the retail version of JK2, you can play the demo level
from within the game, by installing the demo
map [6.3 MB], but you MUST apply the JK2 Patch FIRST:
- Get Jedi Outcast Patch v1.04 [9.07 MB]: fixes third
AT-ST on Artus Topside disappears and prevents Jan from landing, enemies not alerted by body of comrade in their field of
vision, enemies did not avoid thermal detonators, player unable to attack for 30 seconds if forced to push out of saberlock
and 12 multiplayer issues. Adds: Creative Labs Audigy/Extigy EAX Advanced HD Audio Enhancement: 3D positional audio,
environmental morphing, obstruction, occlusion and advanced environmental reverberations, specially developed for
- Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast [JK2: JO] PC game
[the sequel to Jedi Knight] was released Q2 2002. Requires: Windows 9x/2000/ME/XP, 64 MB or more RAM, 100% DirectX
8.0a compatible PCI/AGP 3D video card, DirectX 8.0a or newer, 350 MHz or faster CPU, DirectX 8 compatible 16-bit sound card,
4x or faster CD-ROM drive.
- Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
Star Wars based PC game was developed for Lucas Arts by Raven, based on the Quake 3
OpenGL gaming engine.
- Jedi Knight - Dark Forces II:
Mysteries of the Sith [JK - DF2: MOTS] secret Bespin level download + guide.
- Lucas Arts released spring 2002 Star Wars: Starfighter PC flight action/adventure
game inspired from Star Wars: Episode I.
- GameSpot has The Battle for Naboo details: demo, preview, screen
- A new Star Wars: Episode I inspired PC game was released by Lucas Arts: Battle For Naboo [BFN], the sequel to Rogue Squadron, on
March 13 2001.
- Escape From Monkey Island review at Sharky Extreme.
- Popular Lucas Arts Games web sites:
- Download Escape from Monkey Island Patch
v1.1 [1.12 MB]. Corrects: 3D pass-through card issue when primary card has 3D capability, saved game settings, minor sound issues, ability to complete Lucre Island + Melee Island puzzles, teleporting kudu jerky pretzels,
remaining puppets on Guybrush's hands after using the puppets, inability to find the chef after following him into the kitchen, incorrect light sorting on Lucre Island cave when Guybrush walks into the light, "get back to work" error
- System Logic reviews Escape From Monkey Island IV.
- Guybrush Threepwood and the evil pirates are back, and this time in
full 3D! Lucas Arts announced on November 6 2000 the release of Escape From Monkey Island, the 4th adventure game in the Monkey
Island series. Requires: Windows 9x/2000/ME, 32 MB or more RAM, 100% DirectX 7.0a compatible PCI/AGP 3D video card, DirectX 7.0a or newer, 233 MHz or faster CPU, 16-bit sound card, 4x speed CD-ROM drive.
- Get the Escape From Monkey Island
demo [120 MB, includes movie + cut scenes]! Requires: Windows 9x/2000/ME, 32 MB or more RAM, 3D video card,
DirectX 7.0a or newer, 233 MHz or faster CPU, 16-bit sound card.
- @ GameSpot you'll find everything you want to know
about Escape From Monkey Island IV: demo, pics,
- ActionTrip previews Escape From
Monkey Island IV [EFMI4].
- Lucas Arts released Escape From Monkey
Island IV [EFMI4] PC 3D adventure game.
- Download Force
Commander Patch v1.1 [4.5 MB]: improves Internet play stability and interface responsiveness in high lag
- This is Lucas Arts' Force Commander
Mission Briefing [Levels 1-24].
- Download the Force Commander demo [80 MB].
Requires: Windows 9x, 64 MB or more RAM, 100% DirectX 7 compatible PCI/AGP 3D video card, DirectX 7.0 or newer, 266 MHz or
faster CPU, 16-bit sound card.
- Check out the Lucas Arts' new Star Wars based PC game [released March 20 2000], which takes
you to the RTS (Real Time Strategy) realm: Force
Commander PC game for Windows 9x: you need to accumulate "Command points" [to win the game] by succeeding in
strategic combat, take over, open new base missions, and in the end, it all comes down to the fierce ground combat. And
there's a new way of monitoring your units: the dynamic "floating camera". New locations and vehicles have been created
specially for this game. You can take either side: The evil Empire or the Rebel forces. May the [winning :)] Force be with
- Download Indiana Jones and The Infernal Machine Patch
v1.2 [993 KB]: improves gameplay and AI [includes the previous patch v1.1], and fixes several problems in these
levels: BABYLON, SHAMBALA SANCTUARY, V.I. PUDOVKIN, MEROË, NUB'S TOMB, INFERNAL MACHINE, AETHERIUM and RETURN TO
- Lucas Arts released Indiana Jones and The Infernal
Machine PC game on November 15 1999. Requires: Windows 9x, 32 MB or more RAM, 4 MB PCI/AGP 3D video card,
DirectX 6.1 or newer (included), 200 MHz or faster CPU, 16-bit sound card, 4x or faster CD-ROM drive.
- Download the Indiana Jones and The Infernal Machine demo [36 MB].
Requires: Windows 9x, 32 MB or more RAM, 4 MB PCI/AGP 3D video card, DirectX 6.1 or newer, 200 MHz or faster CPU, 16-bit
- Download The Phantom Menace Patch v1.1
[770 KB]: corrects the error that occurs when selecting Joystick Options and Video Options under Hardware Configuration on
the game launcher when using DirectX 7.
- Check out GameSpot Star Wars
Episode 1: The Phantom Menace Game Guide.
- Play the The Phantom Menace 1st level demo [33.7 MB]:
requires Windows 9x, a 200 MHz CPU, 32 MB RAM, 4 MB PCI/AGP Direct3D compatible video card, 16-bit sound card, Windows 9x
compatible keyboard and DirectX 6.1.
- Check GameSpot Star Wars Episode
1: Racer Game Guide.
- Play Star Wars
Episode 1: Racer demo [16.3 MB]: requires Windows 9x, 166 MHz CPU, 32 MB RAM, 4 MB PCI/AGP Direct3D compatible
video card, DirectX 6.1, 16-bit sound card, Windows 9x compatible keyboard and mouse.
- Get all current Patches + Updates for your favorite Lucas Arts
- Lucas Arts released May 19 1999 [same day with Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace movie premiere in the USA] 2
new Star Wars: Episode 1 inspired PC games:
- Download the X-Wing Alliance Patch v2.02 [3 MB]: adds film room
completed missions record/view feature, new skirmish templates, Aureal A3D hardware accelerated positional audio support,
DirectSound3D improvements compatible with all foreign language versions.
- Lucas Arts released their newest [and LAST]
X-Wing simulation: the X-Wing Alliance PC game. Get a taste
of it by playing this single mission demo,
where you can fly the Millennium Falcon [28 MB]: requires a 200 MHz CPU, Windows 9x, 32 MB RAM, 2 MB
PCI/AGP video card, 16-bit sound card, DirectX 5 or 6 and a joystick. Have fun.
- Download the Rogue Squadron Patch v1.2.0 [2.4 MB, English]: corrects 3dfx
Voodoo3 and Banshee chipsets graphical corruptions, and adds the Naboo Starfighter (can be accessed only after completing a
level with its default craft).
- Preview the Rogue Squadron secret levels screen shots.
the Rogue Squadron demo [26 MB]: requires
Windows 9x and DirectX 6.x.
- Rogue Squadron Star Wars based
Lucas Arts PC game was released.
- Wanna find out what's cooking at Lucas Arts? Check it out @ GameSpot.
- Lucas Arts released 3dfx Voodoo Direct3D Patch v1.14 for X-Wing vs TIE Fighter:
fixes some bugs and adds 3dfx support. 3D video card (3dfx Voodoo/2/3/4/5 recommended) is required for optimal gaming
- Lucas Arts released the first major X-Wing vs TIE Fighter update, including new missions and new ships
(finally you can fly the B-Wing), Balance of Power.
- Become a skilled Rebel or Imperial Fighter
Pilot: read the GameSpot X-Wing vs TIE Fighter Strategy